Radio Facts: I was reading over Clear Channel's Premium Choice concept over the last couple of days before I gave my opinion… For the most part, I'm impressed. I really like the local initiaitves to host more PSAs, community involvement and rewarding local, lesser known Radio DJs reward initiatives for bringing results. As you know, I am a local DJistorian (OK, I made up that word) and I'm pretty much against syndication (until I get offered my own show at which point I will be all for it). Even more impressive is the company's commitment to local artists and playing their music and having local boards in every market. Moreover their commitment and understand ing of the importance of online promotion and audience are impressive. Did they finally get some youth on the boards over there?
The push on Ryan Seacrest and Steve Harvey could have been left out of the presentation, as if they need any more of a push but overall, I approve…. Will Radio One follow?
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam