“Too many female artists are being told how to act by men in the music business, a record industry insider says.” Emma Blake Mosri wants to change that and is hoping Saffron Records will be a big part of a new movement. It is the Bristol record label which only employs women and only has female acts on its books. 21-year-old Emma works there and says it is needed because young female artists aren't being given a say. Read more
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group