We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
On Friday, September 16, iHeartMedia created another moment in music history at the Usher iHeartRadio Album Release Party on AT&T Live. The event marked the first time masses of music fans were able to exclusively hear his new music live at Pier 15 South Street Seaport as together they celebrated his new album, Hard II Love, which was released that same day.
Usher iHeartRadio Album Release Party on AT&T Live broadcasted across Rhythm, Urban and CHR radio stations, streamed on iHeartRadio.com/WatchATT and televised on the AUDIENCE Network on DIRECTV Ch 239 and U-verse Ch 1114.
- Usher opened the show with “Need U” from his brand new album, Hard II Love as the sun set across Pier 15 at South Street Seaport.
- While discussing his new album he tells the crowd, “This has really been a labor of love. I was able to express myself in many different ways, one, through the art.”
- He continued with “Missin U” before performing more songs from his new album, released Friday, September 16 via RCA Records.
- During his performance of “Crash”, Xylobands lit up the crowd.
- He closed out the performance with a sing-a-long session with the audience of “U Got It Bad,”, “Let it Burn” and “Without You”