Radio Facts: The man who once managed Lady Gaga and Meghan Trainor is now serving as the Entertainment Advisor for Prince's estate according to Hits Daily Double. Currently serving as the global head of creative services for Spotify, Troy Carter will stay with the streaming service as well as advise the Prince estate in order to continue the purple reign.
Comerica Bank who recently replaced Bremer Trust as special administrator overtaking the management of the estate released a statement to Billboard about Troy Carter's involvement with the estate.
“Comerica Bank is proud to acknowledge that Troy Carter has been named entertainment adviser to the Prince estate,” said the bank's statement released to Billboard. “His considerable music industry experience and expertise will be invaluable as the work of the Prince estate moves forward. In light of the confidential nature of estate settlement matters, however, we will have no further comment other than this acknowledgement.”
With so many people vying for a piece of Prince's legacy, we will see how this plays out.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle