Travis Greene releases a striking new single with “Hold On Me” (feat. Kirk Franklin and John P. Kee), the first official single going out to Gospel radio from his upcoming new album Oil + Water. Bringing the Gospel trailblazers together on this new collaboration, Greene paints a jazzy, bold tune celebrating the freedom and joy we experience, knowing God is with us. The single is available now via digital music providers.
Greene also releases the new official music video for “Hold On Me,” joined by Franklin and Kee, in a juke joint-inspired lively performance. The music video had a broadcast premiere airing on BET Gospel and BET Soul. The “Hold On Me” track had a premiere on iHeartRadio with Gospel radio, playing the song in 12 markets across the country throughout the day.
“Hold On Me” is written and co-produced by Travis Greene, with Franklin writing his own part on the track. Greene creates a joyful message of freedom from past wrongs with Jesus’ forgiveness and constant presence with us, we’re changed on a different path. Through any times that we struggle or may falter, Jesus is there holding onto us.
Travis Greene says, “Creating ‘Hold On Me’ may have been the most exciting moment I’ve had in music. Kirk Franklin and John P. Kee are my greatest inspirations. My love for gospel music is because of the timeless records that they’ve created. To have them both on a song together with me is truly a dream come true. I believe that the joy that this song brings me, will be shared by listeners around the world. No matter what happens in life, we share a promise, God will never let us go, He has a hold on us!”
Following the most recent new track honoring God’s loving gift in the holiday anthem “Easter” (feat. Todd Dulaney), “Hold On Me” is the second song to be released from Greene’s forthcoming album Oil + Water. The five-time GRAMMY® nominated, award-winning chart topper continues to blaze new trails with his music, most recently celebrating a milestone fifth #1 hit single at Gospel radio with his single “Good and Loved” (feat. DOE). Leading ministry through his church Forward City, Travis Greene continues to inspire reflection and deliver new messages to the masses online and through his social channels, co-pastoring the church with his wife and co-founder Dr. Jackie Greene.
- Kym Whitley Emotionally Reacts to R. Kelly Sentencing
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses R Kelly’s Prison Sentence (VIDEO)
- Great Places to Invest in Real Estate
- YE & XXXTENTACION “TRUE LOVE” OUT NOW
- Black Women In Radio (BWIR) Preserving America’s Untold Broadcast History
- Claudia Jordan Returns to Reality TV with 5 Other Reality Stars
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- Black Women Breast Cancer Rates Soaring