Tool make a triumphant return this week with Fear Inoculum, their first album in 13 years. The album overtakes Taylor Swift’s Lover to reign the RS 200 with 248.3K total album units last week. Tool also jump up to Number 18 on the Artist 500 Chart.
Lana Del Rey’s critically acclaimed Norman Fucking Rockwell! Debuts at No. 3 on the albums chart. Three songs from her sixth studio album are currently on the Top 100 Songs chart, with the title track leading the way with 5.3 million streams. Lana also jumps to Number Seven on the Artists 500 Chart.
Post Malone’s new single “Circles” takes the top spot of the Top 100 Songs chart. With 23.9 million streams last week, the song knocks Lizzo’s sleeper hit “Truth Hurts,” 19 million streams, to Number Two.
Lil Tecca’s debut mixtape We Love You Lil Tecca enters the RS 200 at No. 4, moving 69.6 album units and 97.3 million audio streams. “Ransom” holds strong in the top five of the RS 100.
Taylor Swift holds onto the top spot of the Artists 500 thanks to 141.4 million audio streams in the past week.
For complete chart information, go to https://www.rollingstone.com/
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?