Radio Facts: Rihanna is quite delicious isn't she?
Seriously, I told you so. I knew Chris was telling the truth. I am currently working on a degree in Addiction Counseling and this is part of the course study, not to mention my own experience. Chris' stepfather has all the classic symptoms of a child abuser. Abusers are often in denial as a way to cope with the fact that they have screwed up a child's life. They are often the victim of childhood abuse themselves, though not always and they try to seek refuge in any shortcomings their victim experiences in an attempted effort to validate their wrongdoing. The audio with the sound effects from the station is tasteless. This sh… is not funny. There are kids listening to the station who are going through the same thing. Who programs this station? Oh, I'm supposed to know that (laugh).
Got this link from blogger Necole Bitchie last night. Check out the audio.
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Chris Botti Returns to Charlotte To Headline Queen City Jazz Fest
- Host Opportunity for Quiet Storm Type Syndicated Show