Broadcast television advertising rep firm CoxReps, which falls under Cox Media Group (CMG), has announced the promotion of three leaders within the organization.
KJ Anand has been named the senior vice president and chief information officer for CoxReps. In this position, Anand will oversee the company’s information and technology strategy.
“KJ is an exemplary leader with a collaborative style that brings out the best in a time,” said Billy Farina, president of CoxReps. “His thought leadership, technical skills and drive to create solutions that meet changing market needs make him the perfect leader to fill this newly created role.”
Industry leaders John DeWan and Ray Karczewski have both been promoted to executive vice president of sales. Together, they will take charge of the company’s national sales function and new opportunities while continue to serve and foster relationships with advertisers and internal partners.
“John is a strategic thinker, committed to finding creative solutions and embracing technology that drive efficiencies for local TV. Ray is a trusted industry leader, managing many of our high-profile broadcast clients; and is well-known for developing high-performing sales teams,” Farina added. “I can’t think of a better matched team to lead our talented sales group and drive continued collaboration, resulting in a best-in-class experience for our clients.”
- Fight Breaks out at Gospel Radio Station
- Roland S. Martin Joins Black Information Network
- National Museum of African American Music Announces the Appointment of Its Music Industry Relations Committee
- Soul Train Creator Don Cornelius’ Funeral Program
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of (Video)
- 2020 BMI Pop Awards Publisher of the Year Goes to Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- ‘Karen’ Calls Cops on Black Man Because he’s Waiting Outside His House (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time