Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, YEA Networks’ syndicated radio program, The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show will be heard in Indianapolis, IN, on Radio One’s WNOW RadioNOW 100.9. One of the most listened-to morning shows in the country, The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show features co-hosts Kellie Rasberry, J-Si Chavez, and Big Al Mack, along with recently announced correspondent Jenna Owens. WNOW RadioNOW 100.9 becomes the show’s 69th affiliate in the U.S.
Dustin Kross, Top 40 Format Director, Radio One, said: “I am very excited to bring The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show to Indy! They’re a top-notch morning show, with great content and developed personalities, that will fit in perfectly in Indianapolis”
Deon Levingston, Regional Vice President, Radio One, added: “We are very excited to have Indy join the KiddNation. The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is a perfect addition to RadioNOW 100.9 and we are looking forward to welcoming the team to Indy.”
The announcement comes just a few weeks after Radio One added the YEA Networks show on its other Top 40 station, KROI-FM in Houston, TX.
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- New Report Proves What We Already Know about Black Women and Workplace Discrimination
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan’s Former House Assistant Claims They Had A ‘Moment’ In A Closet
- Trending – Singer Charged with Murder of Fitness Model Wife (video)
- 10 Reasons the 70s Black Music is the Absolute BEST Decade
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time