CIMG1028 Pictured from L to R: Jay Dixon, Program Director, Com Media Group, Atlanta : Hurricane Dave, Operations Manager, Radio One Atlanta ; Gary Bernstein, President, Syndication One; radio consultants George Cook and Tony Gray; and Rickey Smiley.
The industry comes out to support the Rickey Smiley and Friends TV Taping. The President couldn't make the show, but he managed to get on the phone with Rickey today.
Official White House Photo by Pete Souza as the President is being interviewed by Rickey Smiley.
From Head of Comedy to Head of State, Rickey Smiley continues to take his brand to historic heights!
Rickey Smiley talked cand idly with President Barack Obama this morning at 7:05 AM on his nationally syndicated morning show through syndication one. Listeners were encouraged to tune-in as the President reveals jokingly why he didn't select Rickey as his running mate in the previous Presidential Election. The audio will be available at www.rickeysmileymorningshow.com immediately following the broadcast. The syndication one marquis program is now heard in over 45 markets including recently added CBS's 102 Jamz in Orland o . In all, the Rickey Smiley Morning Show has added 20 new stations so far in 2010, making it the fastest growing program in syndication today. Over the weekend, Rickey performed at the Atlanta Civic Center to a sold-out crowd of over 6-thousand people. This marked Smiley's first full length feature comedy special being taped for TV under the moniker Rickey Smiley and Friends. Kicked off by a surprise introduction from Steve Harvey, the audience was treated to an electrifying night of non-stop laughs. Just a few of the industry luminaries in attendance were T.I., Tiny, and First 48's Sergeant Mason.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?