The Breakfast Club Discussed Boosie, Badazz being brought to tears as slain rapper Trouble was laid to rest. The fellow musicians were very close said, Angela Yee.
“I didn’t get to tell my boy, thank you. So, I want to tell Trouble thank you. He always supported me, and I’m hurting for y’all because I’m hurting for five years…,” said Boosie.
Angela Yee said that trouble was a male co-host on the Lip Service show. He wanted to do an episode of Lip Service in Atlanta and bring Boosie on board.
“He was just a really cool person. He was cool with all of us, so rest in peace to Trouble,” said Yee.
When he was killed, the woman who was with Trouble took her social media page down; she said it took a lot for her to put her page back up.
“It took a lot for me to put my page back up. I don’t like the evil things that’s being said about me or the negative narratives and the threats, and I don’t have nothing to prove to social media. To the ones that know me personally, know my heart is gold, and my story will be told. This situation has mentally messed me up and traumatized me,” she said.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Live Stream of Woman’s Funeral Continues After Service, Negative Comments About her Go Live (video)