FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
“Set to be the largest gathering of DJs and Entertainment Professionals globally.
The IDJTA Awards recognizes the contributions of DJs, Artists, Women of Distinction,
And Non-Profit Organizations making a diffierence.”
Atlanta GA, May 12th, 2010– August 8th -11th, 2010 marks the date for the annual IDJTA Awards to be held in downtown Atlanta, Georgia at the Renaissance-Atlanta Hotel. Set to be one of the greatest and most entertaining awards ceremonies to take place in Atlanta this year. The IDJTA Awards is an award show that breaks all of the rules of conventionalism. Unlike the Grammy Awards or the Billboard Music Awards, the IDJTA Awards was created to give back to the individuals most responsible for the music we listen to daily””the DJ’s.
This celebration is an opportunity for all music genres to include but not limited to Hip-Hop, Rock, Pop, R&B, Country, Soul, Reggae, Calypso, Salsa, Alternative, Jazz, and Techno to come together to honor the accomplishments of disc jockeys and pioneers in the industry. This event serves as a night to celebrate the culture and essence of their craft. The award ceremony will consist of DJ’s, pioneers, entrepreneurs, and artists past and present that are coming together to change the face of music.
Ten Reasons to Attend the IDJTA Awards
* The IDJTA Awards is the first official disc jockey awards ceremony exclusively dedicated to honoring local, regional, national, and international radio, club, and mixtape DJs of distinction
* The event is not just an awards ceremony, it’s a trade expo where the latest gadgets and DJ equipment will be on display
* More than 10,000 people are expected to be in attendance
* A generous amount of the proceeds will benefit charity
* It will be an opportunity for DJs to join IDJTA and benefit from the advantages of membership
* The event will be an opportunity of a lifetime to mingle and network with many of the power players in the world of entertainment
* It will be the perfect opportunity for established artists and artists on the rise to perform and have their music critiqued by a global ensemble of DJs
* It will be the ideal event for record labels and other commercial businesses looking for global exposure
* There will be enough celebrity presenters, panelists, and attendees taking part in the awards ceremony, workshops, and all-star basketball game to rival the Superbowl
* The event is taking place in the reigning capital of music, Atlanta, Georgia”¦.Need we say more.
For more information on the IDJTA Award Show please visit www.IDJTrade.com.
For Celebrity RSVP Contact Edwin “OG Eddie” Myles at 1-866-962-1333
For Media Credentials Contact T. P. Frazier at 404-895-2720
Confirmed & Special Invited Guest
Ms Erin Grenier ““ SWAROVSKI, Roslyn Ridgeway – Former President of Business Professional Women USA, Co-Founder and Chair National Council Women Entertainment, Lisa Rayam – Anchor Fox 5 News Atlanta, Phaedra Parks Entertainment Attorney, Charisse Edey,Film Writer & Producer ““ Confirmed, Jamie Foster Brown – Owner Editor & Publisher Sister 2 Sister Magazine, Mo’Nique, Judge Glenda Hatchett, Tony Terry , Soul Sonic Force, Kurupt, Dame Grease, Kool Moe Dee, Silk, Slimm Cutta Calhoun, Force MD’s, Johnny Gill, The Nappy Roots Band , The Goodfellas, Radio’s Greg Street, Ryan Cameron, Elle Duncan, Rashan Ali, Frank Ski of V-103 (Atlanta), Radio’s The Dirty Boys, Jay Nicks & E.T., Emperor Searcy and Ms. Shanika of HOT 107.9 (Atlanta), Rickey Smiley, Yo Gotti, Mike Jones, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, OJ The Juiceman, The Ying Yang Twins, Ludacris and the DTP family, B.O.B., T.I. and the Grand Hustle family, Young Jeezy and the CTE family, Block Entertainment, Jermaine Dupri and the So So Def family, Cash Money Records, Young Money Records, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Juvenile, B.G., The Dungeon Family, Polo Da Don and the Zone Four Records family, Plies, Rick Ross, Outkast, Shorty Lo, Goodie Mob, Jazzy Pha, Tiny and Toya, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Wacka Flacka Flame, The OMG Girlz, Ciara, The Dream, Ne-Yo, Monica, Trey Songz, Bigga Rankin, Young Ralph, Gorilla Zoe, Trina, Slip N Slide Records, Trick Daddy, Dorrough, Chilli and T-Boz of TLC, Dallas Austin, Big Oomp Records, DJ Drama and The Aphilliates, Young Joc, DJ Khalid, Rosco Dash, Travis Porter, Soulja Boy, Mr. Collipark, Juelz Santana, Young Dro, Diamond, Eight Ball and MJG, Three Six Mafia, Bun B, Scarface, Jim Jones, Fabolous, and Atlanta Hawks players Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Mike Bibby, Jamal Crawford, Al Horford, and Marvin Williams.
About The IDJTA Award Show
Calling all DJs and music lovers everywhere, Hip-Hop’s youngest forefather Edwin “OG Eddie” Myles, Founder and CEO of the IDJTA cordially invites you to be a part of an historical three-day event in which the forefathers of Hip-Hop as well as the hottest DJs from around the globe receive the recognition they so rightfully deserve, for providing the beautiful sound of music. Music enthusiasts everywhere who are curious to know how disc jockeys forever changed the face of music need only come to the IDJTA Awards to see history displayed right before your eyes. Honorees include pillars of Hip-Hop culture and trailblazers of the disc jockey profession””Afrika Baambataa, DJ Red Alert, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Kid Capri, Chief Rocker Bizzy Bee, 83 year old Herb Kent and a host of other living legends often forgotten for their massive contribution to the multi-billion dollar Hop-Hop industry.