Restrained Teddy Riley Fights Back, “I Would Do It Again”
Just prior to deleting his Twitter account, Riley reportedly said “I did it for a reason, and i would do it again for them to get it. don’t disrespect the hand that feeds you”.
As previously reported, Riley is due in court next month on charges stemming from an alleged attack just prior to Christmas (December 23).
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Riley’s 18-year-old daughter Taja Riley obtained a temporary restraining order against her father this week, claiming he abused her and her older sister by “stomping, punching and bashing them” at his Los Angeles area home.
Claiming to have suffered several injuries, including a contusion on her face, Taja Riley told officials her father “lifted a Rock Band guitar and threatened to kill person(s) with it”.
The Riley’s are due to appear in court next month.
Teddy Riley, often recognized for his work with Blackstreet and Guy, is also noted for producing hit singles for the likes of Michael Jackson and Bobby Brown.
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews (video)
- Racist Man with No Mask calls Publix Black Deli Worker a “Ni**er While She Makes his Sandwich (video)
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Former Adult-Rated Preacher Alexyss K. Tylor, Says she is the Child of a Rape by a Dead Major Celebrity
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- “Krazy Karens” Karen Pulls Gun on a Black Woman (video)
- Racist White Woman Gets Slapped
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Former X-Rated Preacher, Alexyss K. Tylor, has New Profession: Psychic Medium (video)