Radio Facts: Talk show host to hold ‘Hug a Muslim Day'
Syndicated talk show host and journalist Robert “Rob” Redding, Jr., of the radio show Redding News Review and ReddingNewsReview.com, will hold “Hug a Muslim Day” on April 4, 2011.
“With all that is going on with a hearing on Muslims, I think that true God fearing Christians need to have a day where they actually love their neighbor and do not throw stones at them,” said Redding.
He said “Hug a Muslim Day” is designed to do three things:
* Encourage Christian friendships with Muslims by getting people to ask themselves do they know any Muslims.
* Encourage a positive dialog between Muslims and Christians.
* Show Muslims that we don't all think they are radicals.
Rep. Peter King, a Republican, is currently holding hearings on the issue of radicalization.
(Rob Redding is a nationally syndicated radio talk how host of Redding News Review. His radio show is heard from 4 to 7 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and Sunday from 7 to 10 p.m. in all 50 states. He is also editor of ReddingNewsReview.com, The Washington Continent and News Black)
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?