Talk show host to hold ‘Hug a Muslim Day'Syndicated talk show host and journalist Robert “Rob” Redding, Jr., of the radio show Redding News Review and ReddingNewsReview.com, will hold “Hug a Muslim Day” on April 4, 2011.”With all that is going on with a hearing on Muslims, I think that true God fearing Christians need to have a day where they actually love their neighbor and do not throw stones at them,” said Redding.He said “Hug a Muslim Day” is designed to do three things:* Encourage Christian friendships with Muslims by getting people to ask themselves do they know any Muslims.* Encourage a positive dialog between Muslims and Christians.* Show Muslims that we don't all think they are radicals.Rep. Peter King, a Republican, is currently holding hearings on the issue of radicalization.(Rob Redding is a nationally syndicated radio talk how host of Redding News Review. His radio show is heard from 4 to 7 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and Sunday from 7 to 10 p.m. in all 50 states. He is also editor of ReddingNewsReview.com, The Washington Continent and News Black)s
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Top 10 BEST Black Male Groups From the 90s