Superadio Networks and CTC Productions’ custom song intro service, Speed Bump Intros, announced today they are offering their totally customized “sound-a-like intros” for the Christmas format this holiday season.
Director of Programming and Operations for Bonneville’s San Francisco cluster and KOIT PD Brian Figula is running Speed Bump Christmas Intros and remarks, “Many Christmas radio stations and streaming providers sound the same. When you tune into 96.5 KOIT the experience is unique … you know you’re listening to a Bay Area radio station with local talent, local contests and unique transitions thanks to Speed Bump Intros”
Speed Bumps is available for CHR, Urban, Urban AC, AC, Throwback, Country, Classic Hits & now Christmas formats. Demos are available at SpeedBumpIntros.com.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Disgraced Ex-Detroit Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, Opens New Business (video)