It is incredibly disturbing to see how cavalier the police officer is to the pleas of onlookers to stop putting the entire pressure of his body weight on this black man's neck. He looks like he's enjoying what he is doing and looking at them with a taunted gaze as if to say, you know I'm going to get away with it. There is absolutely no need to do what they are doing and the short Asian cop tries to get in the way of the filming of the death. As usual, the cop who has his knee on the man's neck is under investigation.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said at a press conference today that the FBI will lead the investigation into the incident due to the possible civil rights violation. The two officers involved have been “relieved of duty status,” Arradondo said. The officers are still receiving pay, but have no law enforcement duties. We all know how this will end.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Konwiser Brothers Media Acquire Rights to Movie about KDAY
- Basics of How to Succeed in the Music Businesses
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Who Was Gene Griffin? See Comments
- The Undeniable Top 10 BEST Black Male Groups From the 90s
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Sports: Top 10 MLB Walk-offs in 2019