Radio Facts: Sheryl Underwood continues doing good in the neighborhood with the launch of the Sheryl Underwood Radio: Lend A Helping Hand initiative. Starting this week, each Friday will be Good Friday as Sheryl Underwood Radio lends a helping hand to listeners who are feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Underwood, “It’s time to lend a helping hand to those in need. I don’t have much, but what I have I’m willing to share!” One lucky listener each week will receive a helping hand with things like gas money, groceries, etc. or SUR will lend a helping hand to those doing good in the neighborhood like churches, medical personnel, essential workers, first responders and community service organizations.
Underwood says, “People have lost their jobs and their source of income. They are hurting financially and they need help. It is in times like these that goodwill can go a long way.” Businesses or organizations that would like to join this initiative should call 1-855-Sheryl-1 or [email protected].
Only ONE Winner Per Household/Family. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ray J Explains Why He Decided To File For Divorce
- Odell Beckham Jr. Responds To Rumored Bedroom Activities
- Hit-Boy & Wale Respond To Kanye West’s Universal Music Group Contract Rant
- BET Told Envy He Wasn’t Black Enough For Their Network
- 50 Cent Working On New Series Based On His Beef w/ The Game & Jimmy Henchman