Post Malone's Hollywood's Bleeding returns to the top spot of the Top 200 Albums chart with 85,000 album units. This marks the album's fourth week at No.1.
Selena Gomez's “Lose You to Love Me” debuts at No. 4 on the Top 100 Songs Chart with over 120,000 song units in its first week.
Frank Ocean's “DHL” debuts at No. 32 on the Top 100 Songs Chart, with 6.8 million on-demand audio streams last week. The song's release helped Frank Ocean jump to No. 33 on the Artists 500.
Youngboy Never Broke Again holds onto the top spot of the Artists 500 with close to 150 million streams last week. His album AI Youngboy 2 drops from No. 1 to No. 2, moving 80,500 album units in its second week.
Gucci Mane's Woptober II makes its debut at No. 8 on the Top 200 Albums Chart, moving 28,400 units in its first week. “Big Boy Diamonds” saw the strongest performance, debuting at No. 75 on the RS 100 with 5 million streams.
For complete chart information, go to https://www.rollingstone.com/charts.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic