RISING LATIN URBAN STAR ALEX ROSE RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “SWAGGY” FEATURING ARCÁNGEL
On the heels of the massive success of current song “Jangueo,” rising Latin Urban star Alex Rose releases his newest single “Swaggy” featuring his musical idol and Latin music legend, Arcángel. The track is also accompanied by a video, directed by Fernando Lugo.
Rose’s current single “Jangueo,” which is certified RIAA PLATINUM, has seen massive success since its release. It has surpassed over 350 million streams across platforms, charted for over 160 days and 24 consecutive weeks on Spotify’s Top 200 Global chart and has risen to the Top 10 (#8) on Monitor Latino’s International chart. Additionally, the single has peaked at #1 in Guatemala, Ecuador, Venezuela, Honduras, Chile and Paraguay, while currently rising quickly in the US. Alex made his award show performance debut with the song on the 2020 Premios Juventud last month.
Earlier this year, Alex Rose was among the first artists signed to WK Records, renowned music executive Walter Kolm’s newest venture. On this new expansion to his massively successful artist management firm, WK Entertainment, the independent record label being distributed by The Orchard focuses on the discovery and strategic development of artists globally.
- The Black Effect Podcast Network Names Dollie S. Bishop President of Production and Creative Development
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Musician Kashif Found Dead
- DADDY YANKEE RELEASES NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO “DON DON” WITH ANUEL AA AND KENDO KAPONI
- Kiss 108 Raises Over $100,000 To Help Massachusetts Schools Fund Technology Needs
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry