You remember at the beginning of Jodeci's song “Stay” when DeVante said, “Don't Talk, Just Listen?” Whether you do or you don't remember, those word couldn't be more appropriate for this moment and regarding this post.
Rico Love may have a song called “They Don't Know” but now he is definitely letting all of us know how he feels about people that talk too much. The singer/songwriter/producer gives some very sound advice about being quiet and stop letting negative energy into your space.
The man has written for everyone from Beyonce to Usher and now he is sharing a few jewels in this Facebook post about doing work and hushing your mouth. Check out the post to what else he says about black people. If you missed our exclusive interview with Rico Love, please feel free to check it out >>HERE
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)