Radio Facts: Singer Lyfe Jennings was sentenced in Cobb County today to 3 1/2 years in prison. It’s for a baby mama drama case where he drove drunk and was shooting in the air after an argument with his ex girlfriend Joy. Joy was also Lyfe’s manager and the mother of his son. His sentence started today. After Lyfe was sentenced today in jail he requested a trip home to say goodbye to his children and the judge denied his request and had him carted off to jail. More info as we get it.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Kanye West Urinates on His Own Grammy to Prove Point about Black Ownership (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Facebook Bans Snoop Dogg’s Livestream DJ Set To Support COVID for Drug Use, Gives Ticket Holders Refunds