1. You never know where you will be tomorrow. Networking is paramount but opportunities are limited in today’s industry. RFSN is the first urban industry Social Networking group
3. We want to become an organization: That being said, we need as many members as we can get. We have very big plans for RFSN.
4. Don’t wait until it’s too late to seek exposure: We all need press. Many industry people wait till they are in need to get it and ignore the opportunity when they don’t need it. Press is like insurance… as long as you HAVE it… chances are you will NEVER need it! So get it!
6. BONUS REASON: It’s very easy to sign up and literally takes less than 2 minutes.
RFSN: Urban Entertainment Explored… Join Now
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Chartmetric Partners with Sirius XM/Pandora on Music Analytics
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)