RCA Inspiration is proud to announce the addition of key staff members to the label’s newly restructured team. The new members will drive RCAI’s continued growth as the most successful and creatively charged faith-based media and entertainment company in the world.
In its ongoing commitment to delivering wide-ranging and uplifting quality entertainment worldwide, part of its vision will include the development of excellent new productions and ground-breaking artists along with beloved returning favorites for 2017.
Phil Thornton (RCA Inspiration, Senior Vice President and General Manager), says: “I am delighted to welcome a wonderful team of talent to RCAI as we move forward to bring you an extensive new collection of music, incredible talent, with more to be announced in the coming year. Inspirational entertainment impacts billions of people across the world, from longtime faithful churchgoers to reaching out to faith-seekers. We remain committed to honoring RCAI’s legacy of diverse entertainment and forging a journey together with projects and artists that cross boundaries and move the needle.”
Coupled with the label’s new resources out of the music and faith-centered entertainment nexus of greater Nashville, RCA Inspiration welcomes the following new staff members:
- Tamar Rand joins RCAI as Vice President of Radio Promotions & Strategy reporting directly to Phil Thornton. Previously, Tamar was Sr. Director of Promotions at Light Records / Entertainment One Music Nashville.
- Cathy Carroll joins RCAI as Senior Director of Radio Promotions & Strategy and is based in Chicago. Cathy brings over 25 years of radio promotions experience and will report directly to Tamar Rand.
- Jarrett Dyson joins RCAI as Director of A&R. Previously, Dyson was the A&R manager for Motown Gospel. Jarrett will report to Phil Thornton.
- Jeremy Castro is promoted to A&R Manager and relocates to Nashville, TN from New York. Jeremy will report to Jarrett Dyson.
- Chris Anderson is promoted from Marketing Manager to Director of Marketing and will be based in New York. Chris will report to Phil Thornton.
- Gabby Jones joins the team as Marketing Manager. Jones was Marketing Coordinator at Entertainment One Music Nashville. Gabby will report to Chris Anderson.
- Charlene Bryant, former Manager for Capitol Christian Music Group joins RCAI as Sales Manager.
- Justin Tomlinson is promoted to Marketing Coordinator and relocates to Nashville, TN.
- Tamone Bacon joined the team as Label Assistant.
RCA Inspiration includes a comprehensive breadth of artists steering the sounds of Gospel, praise and worship, contemporary inspiration, hip hop music, which includes artists on Kirk Franklin’s Fo Yo Soul Recordings label. RCAI’s top-notch roster encompass award-winning superstars, such as prolific influencers Israel Houghton, Fred Hammond, Marvin Sapp, and Donnie McClurkin, as well as hit-making emerging artists Travis Greene, Le’Andria Johnson, and Dee-1. In its shift to Nashville under Provident Music Group, RCA Inspiration joins the division’s outstanding scope of fueling faith-based entertainment across multiple creative platforms from Christian music and worship to music publishing and film.
Say hello the rest of the team!