Elijah Blake sat down with the Associated Press to talk about making the transition from songwriter to singer. He actually started as a singer but when stars like Rihanna and Usher are counting on you to deliver their next hit, then you have to make the adjustment and get in where you fit in.
After eight years in the industry, the R&B singer is ready to release his solo project and he is ready to erase some of the stereotypes surrounding black men in today’s industry. Check out his interview with AP to see what he says about honoring his mom’s sacrifice.
- Body Detected at Bottom of Lake Turns Out to be Missing Judge
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Brittney Griner’s Family Probably “Lost It” After Learning the Basketball Star’s Fate (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die