Fresh off of season one of TV One’s hit reality show R&Divas, Radio Facts had the chance to talk to Monifah, Nicci Gilbert, and Syleena Johnson about the reality of reality TV and what the show has done for their individual brands.The ladies also talked about their hidden talents and what else they would like for us to see in season two. With the release of the R&Divas CD this past Tuesday, the ladies also are hoping this venture will lead to a tour.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond