Radio Facts is seeking millennial and GenZ concept journalists and writers for feature stories about the wide-ranging broadcasting industry which includes: Podcasting, Audiobooks, Music Streaming, Festivals, Radio, Videos, Tech and Equipment. Candidates do not have to live in the LA, or New York areas
These are paid stories and features commensurate with experience and/or social media followers.
We are NOT seeking writers who are:
- Between jobs and looking for a paycheck
- Focused on negative concepts about the industry and the way things used to be
- Not solutions-oriented if there are problems they want to address in the industry
We ARE seeking writers who are:
- Excited about technology
- Knowledgeable about industry trends
- Self-starters who can take an idea and be creative with a story
- Compliant with the rules of journalism and writing by not copying or duplicating content or images.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who wants to give their career in the music industry a boost. Please provide
- a resume
- links to your social media
- any writing samples that you may have online and credited to your name
Send to [email protected]