Almost a Half Million Plays!!!!
INVESTING: Real Estate Tips
Download this episode (right click and save)
Listen to more Digital and Radio Facts Podcasts HERE
TEXT FROM SHOW:
When you hear the term investment, the first thing you think of is monetary, but investing can also be investing in yourself, your children, your health, your fugure, your education, time and more. Basically it means putting a little bit in now to hopefully get a lot more out in the future. In other words a small term loss for long-term gain. Is that guaranteed? But No just like the old lottery commercial says “you got to be in it to win it.” Investing of any kind requires four things; accountability, research, dedication and patience. It is not impossible to teach yourself to have all for these things simultaneously. When we come back were going to talk about renting vs owning.
On this segment of the radiofacts radio show podcast, were talking about investing with your money.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU