Average Price: $30.00 for deviceSave a Blade is an amazing device that can save you a TON of money on expensive disposable quality razors. it retails for about $30.00 but it’s a great investment that can save you hundreds of dollars in the long run. You can use the same blade an average of 5 to 8 times and it will still feel like it’s new. I would recommend getting a high-quality blade like the Mach 3 to go with it. My device just gave out after 5 years but I know I’ve saved at least $800 on replacement blades in the process. You’re welcome. Order yours from Amazon here > Save a Blade and don’t forget the razor and the Mach 3 refills. … You’re welcome. Hit NEXT below for the next product we love. ………………………………………………………………..
Average price $269 for micAre you a podcaster on the go? Damn, that sounds like a really bad start to an infomercial. Anyway The Blue Yeti PRO condenser mic (make sure you get the pro and not the less expensive and less featured standard Blue Yeti) and the Focusrite interface.So, when I do my world-famous “Pennies from Kevin” podcast, I rely on these two items to get it done and it sounds amazing. The mic is a bit heavy but it has so many functions but what I love most about it is I can sit it in the middle of the table and the mic works from opposite ends when interviewing someone. That’s just one of the great functions of this mic. You will see many of the top podcasters using this mic in their video podcasts because of its reputation and quality. I would suggest getting this Mic from, of all places, Walmart because it’s free delivery (without the price increase and fees associated with Amazon Prime) and if you don’t like it you can take it back to Walmart and get a refund from your local Walmart but I think that you will actually like it. However, if you INSIST on using Amazon, go here Blue yetiSPECS
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier: Signal to Noise 114dB. Yeti Pro is not capable of simultaneous analog and digital operation. To ensure proper operation, only connect the digital (USB) or analog (XLR) connectors at any given time. In the event Yeti Pro becomes unresponsive, simply unplug all connections for 10 seconds and re-connect your Yeti Pro with the desired output cable.
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word. Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
Average Price Amazon $263.15 for bed Frame sold separately
I purchased this bed for a guest room. This bed is called the Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen and it is NO joke, more comfortable than some of the most expensive mattresses you will ever buy. it comes in a box and you have to let it sit on the frame for 24 hours and it inflates but what will truly amaze you is how incredibly comfortable it is for the price. I’ve slept on it a couple of nights and even talked my son out of buying an expensive mattress to get this one instead and he loves it too.SPECS
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better night’s sleep, foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam. Sizes are subject to +/ 0.5 Inch
- A safe and trustworthy anti-oxidant, Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea extract to maintain product freshness
- Smartly Shipped Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Queen (L x W x H) 60 X 80 X 12 inches, 62.5 pounds, please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate. We recommend removing all bedsheets from the mattress and letting it air out in a well-ventilated space
- NOTE: Though our mattresses typically expand in 48 to 72 hours, they may take up to a week in some cases. Other factors, like cold weather, can also affect decompression times
- KINDLY REFER INSTALLATION MANUAL BEFORE USE
Price: WAS $399.99 at Walmart Free 2 Day DeliveryIs it possible to be in love with a machine? Don’t answer that. When I moved back to LA a couple of years ago I stayed in an apartment where they have community washers and dryers.After having a washer and dryer of my own for years this was very hard to adjust to. So I took a chance and ordered this washer from Walmart. I’m not ashamed! I was blown away at how much you can put in here, it’s almost identical to a standard washing machine but in addition, it was easy to hook up to the sink and it takes less than an hour to wash each load and it does an EXCELLENT job.For the radio pros that have moved from city to city, this will save you a TON of money and will give you the ability to multi-task without having to leave your residence to wash clothes. You still have to dry but it’s a lot easier to take 5 loads to dry than 5 loads to wash AND dry (machines are not available, more money etc). It also has wheels and easy to move around. I still have mines.
- 3.0 cu ft capacity stainless steel drum
- Pulsator wash system
- 800 RPM maximum spin speed
- Clear plastic window with hinged lid
- Electronic control with LED display
- 8 wash cycles 8 water levels
- Quick-connect sink adapter included
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Lift and carry handles on cabinet sides
- Delay start
- Dimensions: 24.00″L x 24.00″W x 40.00″H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# RPW302
I have heard a lot of complaints about Sprint, T-Mobil, AT&T and every other carrier EXCEPT Verizon and it just so happens that I have been a loyal customer for many years.I tend to think they may charge a bit more but I can honestly say that I have never had any problems with my phone. I have a family plan and here’s a bit of information I don’t think a lot of people know. If you let them draft from your checking account instead of a credit card they will knock off some of your charges each month. I hate paying extra for anything and for the longest time I would pay every two months (many carriers will cut you off before you get to two months) and I always had to pay a late fee.Letting them take the money out of your bank not only saves you the late fees but it also saves you money. The other thing I like about Verizon is that you can get added data on one or all of your lines if you use the mobile hotspot as I do. All in all, it’s a great service and I have no plans of leaving and I highly recommend that if you are not happy with your current service you reach out to Verizon.