The legendary Quincy Jones sat down for an exclusive interview with CBC Radio’s Jian Ghomeshi and the topic of Michael Jackson’s new album came up. The icon had a few choice words about the Xscape album.
The 81-year-old music producer basically thinks the estate of MJ is trying to cash in.
“They’re trying to make money,” said Quincy. “And I understand it. Everybody’s after money, the estate, the lawyers. It’s about money.”
If you have been living under a rock, Quincy Jones was the Executive Producer for Michael’s Off The Wall, Bad, and legendary album, Thriller.
Do you think Quincy has a point?
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- Yikes! Is This Jasmine Guy?
- Mary Wilson -The Motown Anthology Available March 4
- Fantasia States a Lot of Stars are Actually Broke and How She Lost Everything Twice (video)
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- MALLORY MERK DROPS DREAMY, INSIGHTFUL GEM “EVOL”
- Steve Harvey reacts to Kenan Thompson Imitating him Admits he can’t read well but says Kenan needs to lose weight (video)
- CBS Sports Radio’s SUPER BOWL Coverage is Second to None
- Industry Vet Larry Doc Elliott in Hospice Care