Radio Facts: My goal is to work towards getting 1 million downloads AGAIN (lol) so expect more podcasts from me. Feel free to downloads and share if it means something to you.
I can remember being in high school and asking myself repeatedly why am I taking this math lesson I will never use this and like what sense does it make. But as I got older I came to realize the math was very necessary. It certainly applies to life. I have learned that if I got older I use the system of banking which is math when it comes to life. Think about it, at the bank you have leverage, assets, with drawls, deposits, investments, fees, (check out Podcast for more) Follow me on Instagram @penniesfromkevin, and Twitter @penniesfromkev enjoy!
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show