Oprah Winfrey Network’s acclaimed original drama series, “Greenleaf,” from Lionsgate, award-winning writer/producer Craig Wright (“Lost,” “Six Feet Under”) and executive producers Clement Virgo (“The Book of Negros”) and Oprah Winfrey (“Selma”), will return with a two-night premiere on Tuesday, August 15 at 10 p.m. ET/PT (after a new episode of Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots” at 9 p.m. ET/PT) and Wednesday, August 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The series regularly airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT. “Greenleaf” stars Merle Dandridge, Keith David and Lynn Whitfield.
Year to date, “Greenleaf” is one of the Top 5 original scripted series on ad-supported cable in W25-54 in Live+3. It is Wednesday night’s #2 original scripted cable series for W25-54 and one of the Top 4 original scripted cable series for African-American women and total viewers. The series is averaging over 2 million total viewers in Live+3.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)