Oprah has changed the lives of many people from all walks of life. Whether it’s her Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa, the many black men she has put through college, or the various celebrities she has launched into stardom, Oprah is a true game changer.
She has personally touched the lives of Steve Harvey and Jamie Foxx in a major way. Watch the video below as Jamie Foxx makes an appearance on Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show and Steve ask Jamie to share the best advice he has received from Oprah. Well, Oprah gave him some great advice and more.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director