Radio Facts: Joyce Littel’s exit from her post on V103’s Quiet Storm is one of the industry’s best kept secrets for whatever reason. CBS has yet to confirm the veteran 20 plus year Radio DJ will no longer be hosting the show. Speculation arose from a posting on her twitter page where fans were saying goodbye to her which was first reported by Rodney Ho at the AJC.After talking to a few programmers this week, some have confirmed that they are rethinking the Quiet Storm shows and considering using that time as a standard air shift instead. We’re not sure if this is the case with V103 but hope to have more details soon.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights