Don't be surprised if the entertainment industry starts asking lawyers to do extensive background checks before they hire actors, hosts and singers anymore. This is a NASTY scandal and I can guarantee you have seen the last of this dude. Oddly, there must not be a statute of limitations, the allegations took place in 1994???
Los Angeles police arrested “America's Best Dance Crew” judge Shane Sparks Friday morning on on a felony warrant that charged him with molestation, according to a TMZ report. The criminal complaint filed by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office cites nine incidents of alleged molestation of an underage girl.
Sparks is being held on $590,000 bail, according to the report.
In August, Alex Da Silva, one of the show's choreographers, was arrested and charged with eight counts of sexual assault, including rape. All of the victims were aspiring dancers who met Da Silva in a class he taught, according to an earlier TMZ report.
via Breaking news: ‘America's Best Dance Crew' judge Shane Sparks arrested for child molestation.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU