Television personality, entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, and makeup artist and stylist Joey Camasta announce the debut of their new podcast “It's Happening with Snooki & Joey”. The weekly, hour-long show will feature celebrity interviews, hilarious and informative takes on the latest news and trends, and an inside look into the hosts' day-to-day lives. “It's Happening with Snooki & Joey” launches in partnership with AudioBoom, a global podcasting platform that consolidates the business of on-demand audio, making content accessible, wide-reaching and profitable for podcasters, advertisers and brands. The podcast will be available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and wherever podcasts are available. The first episode will premiere on Thursday July 13, 2017 with Polizzi's “Jersey Shore” co-star, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino as their first guest.
“I cannot wait to jump back into the podcast world with our new and improved show! Joey and I never have a dull moment together and we can't wait to make you laugh with ‘It's Happening!' We will be playing tons of games, talking current events and gossip, interviewing celebrity guests & also taking fan call ins,” stated Polizzi.
Polizzi currently stars in the digital series “Snooki & JWoww: Moms with Attitude” available on go90 and produced by Awestruck [AwesomenessTV's millennial mom network] with her fellow “Jersey Shore” alum, Jenni “JWoww” Farley. The weekly series chronicles the iconic best friends as they navigate the crazy world of motherhood and give their viewers DIY tips. Polizzi also regularly posts videos to her own YouTube channel, Snooki TV, which Camasta is frequently featured on. Polizzi is a bonafide brand with her online store, TheSnookiShop.com and her budget-friendly Etsy shop, Nicole's Craft Room. Camasta is a make-up artist and stylist who regularly works with Polizzi as well as other celebrities.
AudioBoom is a global podcasting platform that consolidates the business of on-demand audio, making content accessible, wide-reaching and profitable for podcasters, advertisers and brands. AudioBoom is rolling out an original content network, featuring an eclectic mix of high-quality and celebrity-driven podcasts. The partnership with Polizzi and Camasta signals an exciting new direction for the company which will co-produce the podcast in addition to handling digital distribution and ad sales for the show.
“We're excited that Nicole and Joey have chosen AudioBoom to launch their new podcast and look forward to the dynamic opportunities this brings,” said Brendan Regan Vice President, Content Partnerships. “AudioBoom is already lining up live reads and sponsorships with advertisers eager to promote their brands with influencers of their caliber.”
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper