NASTY C RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM AMID GLOBAL BUZZ, “ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER OUT”
Today, multi-platinum rapper, Nasty C, also known as the “coolest kid in Africa,” drops his long-awaited album, ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER via Def Jam Recordings. The album follows the long-brewing buzz on Nasty C’s major mainstream crossover with fans around the globe anticipating its release. ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER is available on all digital platforms now.
On the album, Nasty C shared;
It’s an exciting time and I can’t wait to hear the feedback from my fans. I offered them something a little different with this album. I have some great features from artists that I respect. Check it out. I don’t think you will be disappointed.”
To celebrate the album release, the 23-year-old Durban native releases his new hit single, “BOOKOO BUCKS”. Recorded in Atlanta during Nasty C’s time in the city, the high energy track features Atlanta’s very own, Lil Keed and Lil Gotit bringing the rappers’ worlds together for a collaboration like no other. “BOOKOO BUCKS” was produced by ATL Jacob.
Solidified by Billboard as “South Africa’s best bet for a mainstream crossover,” Nasty C has delivered hit after hit ahead of the album’s release with singles, “There They Go”, “They Don’t” featuring T.I., “Eazy”, and the latest release, “Palm Trees” cementing his spot as Africa’s next big global sensation.
In July, Nasty C teamed up with the legendary DJ Whoo Kid to release his first-ever mixtape, a musical masterpiece titled, “ZULU”. In June, Nasty C and T.I. joined Late Night with Seth Meyers for a virtual performance of “They Don’t”.
See the tracklist for ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER below:
- Steve Biko
- That’s Hard
- Overpriced Steak
- LaVida Loca
- Zone ft. Tellaman
- How Many Times
- All-In ft. T.I.
- Lose Some Win Some
- Sad Boys
- Black and White ft. Ari Lenox
- Deep Pockets ft. Rowlene
- Bookoo Bucks ft. Lil Keed and Lil Gotit
- Palm Trees
- Zulu Man
- There They Go
Bonus: They Don’t ft. T.I.
ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER follows Nasty C’s extremely popular second studio album, 2018’s Strings And Bling. With over 120 million streams, the multi-platinum-selling album featured such hit singles as ‘Jungle’, ‘King’, and ‘Legendary’. The album was praised as one of South Africa’s greatest hip-hop albums, and won two South African Music Awards and two All African Muzik Magazine Awards.
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic – Leave the Door Open 16 Million Youtube Views in 3 Days (video)
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast