Mimi Faust Co-Hosts ‘Runway Curls Salon Suites’ Grand Opening in ATL on Thurs.
Atlanta’s salon industry is about to be shaken up with the grand opening of Runway Curls Salon Suites located at 780 North Highland Avenue Northeast Atlanta, Ga. The Runway Curls Salon Suites is the brainchild of Mushiya Tshikuka, former WE tv Cutting it in ATL star and founder & creative director of the Damn Salon, Runway Curls, and My Natural Doll along with Mushiya’s husband and manager Louis Smith. Poised to become Atlanta’s beauty industry haven for women who desire the best in beauty and wellness, this establishment will make its official debut on October 17th, kicking-off with a ribbon cutting ceremony hosted by Representative Park Cannon followed by a Black Carpet Mixer and Runway Curls Hair Show featuring Mushiya. Presented by Bronner Brothers and Butter Bar Skin Care, the grand opening of Runway Curls Salon Suites will be hosted by VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust.
“From the moment we conceived the idea that birthed the Runway Curls Salon Suites, I knew we had quite the undertaking on our hands” states Mushiya. “The planning, investing, building, and marketing, all of these things were vital and took meticulous attention to detail so that our vision for the suites could become realized. Our hard work has paid off, and after two years of construction, the Runway Curls Salon Suites are open!”
Housed within a state of the art beauty oasis, the Runway Curls Salon Suites features fully furnished single & double salon suites; booth rental for those not quite ready for a suite; education & training lounge featuring classes by renowned master cosmetologists; and a Runway Curls beauty boutique offering the latest in premium, high fashion hair and hair care products. Additionally, this one-of-a-kind facility accommodates up to 45 beauty entrepreneurs providing a variety of beauty and wellness services. Services include everything from hair care of all specialities, specialized skincare treatments and makeup to brow and lash treatments, nail care, and massage therapy.
“We look forward to introducing Runway Curls Salon Suites to not only the Virginia Highland neighborhood, but the entirety of Atlanta,” states co-founder Louis Smith. “Our revolutionary salon suites approach and upscale environment demonstrates what a modern salon suite for the beauty professional and client who demands excellence should look like.”
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ‘Karen’ and ‘Stanley’ Say Black Lives Matter is Racist while Defacing Mural (Video)
- Just Days after Shakeup at ESSENCE, EBONY Removes CEO
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers