Digital and Radio Facts:
New York, NY – October 14, 2016—The Michael Baisden Show is coming back to radio! Superadio announced at NABOB's Power of Urban Radio Conference that they will partner with Baisden Media Group in collaboration with American Urban Radio Network, Perry Broadcasting and others to distribute the show nationally. The show will be hosted by renowned syndicated radio personality, Michael Baisden. Baisden is a NY Times bestselling author, motivational speaker, philanthropist, mentor and dad.
The Michael Baisden Show radio broadcast will air weekdays, with a start date to be announced in the near future. The show will be intensely interactive through social media, highly topical, driven by listener engagement and a music intensive afternoon drive program from 3:00-7:00 p.m. EST making it one of the best connected brands in the business.
Baisden is ready to bring “grown folks” radio back to the market and stated, “I'm excited to be returning to the airwaves! It's been 3 long years and I'm more enthusiastic than ever because of the tremendous opportunity I have to partner with the team at Superadio. From our first meeting with CEO Chesley Maddox-Dorsey and her staff it was clear that we shared a vision to not only be successful financially but to have fun while working hard to bring quality programming to millions of listeners across the country. At this point in my career I want to impact and inspire as many people as possible and to give our advertisers and affiliates a product they will be excited about and proud to be associated with. There has never been a program in radio history that has done more to encourage community activism, address adult relationship issues, and promoted entrepreneurship and self-determination. And by the way, we play the best music on the planet. With partners like Superadio, AURN and Perry Broadcasting, the sky's the limit. I can't wait to start this next chapter of my life with this group of enthusiastic people who are just as passionate as I am about winning and serving our listeners, affiliates and sponsors. “Grown Folks' Radio is finally back! Hold on tight, it's going to be an exciting ride that's going to make radio history!”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th