In all fairness, while this is a tragic story how is it that prison officials/authorities at the prison are not responsible for this incident. He warned them and he asked for a transfer and they ignored his request. Because of that a life was taken.
An Alger County inmate 23-Year-old DeShawn Madden was transferred to a correctional facility in Munising Township and was placed in a cell with 23-year-old Rodriguez Montez Burks, who was gay. Two days after the transfer Burks was dead on July 20 approximately two hours before Burks‘s death manhood ass person counselor Karen Tunic for a transfer to another cell. His requests were ignored.
She admitted Madden asked her for a transfer and told her he was locked in with a homosexual and that he was not into that and he was concerned about rumors in the prison. Usually, prisons separate the gay prisoners from the straight population for the safety of the gay prisoners but this was not the case here.
Prison clothes requested by Burks were never picked up and guards did a welfare check on him and found him dead in the cell from blunt force trauma to the head. Madden was later sentenced to a minimum of 60 years and a maximum of 90 years after he was found guilty of second-degree murder. What are your thoughts on this?
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Discusses President Biden’s Gas Tax Holiday (VIDEO)
- Charles Wright and the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band Win Big with Classic Recording in Chevrolet Super Bowl Commercial