A man died from a heart attack while trying to bury the woman he killed, South Carolina deputies said. The 60-year-old man strangled his girlfriend and then died while trying to bury her in the backyard.
The Edgefield County Sheriff's Office said that after neighbors called and reported an unconscious man in a yard in Trenton, Deputies found Joseph Anthony McKinnon's body Saturday.
As authorities investigated the older man's death, deputies found a body wrapped in trash bags in a freshly dug hole and determined it was his girlfriend, Patricia Ruth Dent, 65, investigators said.
Dent's autopsy determined that she had been strangled. Deputies said that McKinnon was observed by neighbors who told officers they saw him digging a hole in his yard the day before.
The man died of a heart attack, an autopsy on McKinnon determined. The grave appeared almost filled when he set the shovel down, walked away, and collapsed, said deputies.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses the Disrespectful Way Khloe Kardashian Found Out Tristan Thompson Cheated (Video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Corey Gamble is With Kris Jenner for Her Money (Video)
- Man Jumps to Death From 32nd-Floor Balcony During Apartment Showing
- The 10 Greatest Jazz Artists of All Time
- “Dakota & Andy” Morning Show to Debut on K-Hit 107.5/KHYT-FM
- Saints & Sinners Delivers Great Finale
- Bloomberg Media and iHeartMedia Announce Lineup of New Original Podcasts
- Man Confronted For Wreckless Driving Opens Fire On Party, Partygoer Shoots Him Dead
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up