LONR. Releases HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW SONG and MUSIC VIDEO “The End”
oday, 2x GRAMMY Award-winning artist Lonr. unleashes a special expanded edition of his acclaimed debut EP Land Of Nothing Real.
The new version of the EP features the addition of the anticipated fan-favorite track “The End,” which Lonr. first teased during a performance at this year’s virtual Lollapalooza. Along with the new track, which can be streamed, the official self-directed music video for “The End” premiered earlier today.
Released earlier this Spring, Land Of Nothing Real has established the singer, songwriter, rapper and producer as a force to be reckoned with and one of this year’s most exciting artists to watch. The EP’s lead single, “Make The Most” featuring H.E.R., has bolstered the budding star’s career even further. Not only is it currently in the Top 10 at Urban Adult Contemporary radio for the second week in a row, this week rising to #9, but he also performed the song for the first time on TV at the 2020 BET Awards to much chatter and praise. Uproxx called the performance “incredible” and dubbed him “a star in the making,” while Billboard put it best: “After his performance of the earnest yet restrained ‘Make the Most’ had viewers’ mouths agape during the 2020 BET Awards, he just might be quietly stepping into his own spotlight.” Watch the spellbinding performance.
To-date, the song has received near 10 million streams, while the EP has reached over 55 million streams.
- Urban One Honors 2022 Tonight
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- General Charles McGee, Who Helped Pioneer the all-Black Tuskegee Airmen has Died At 102.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- 57th Anniversary of Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case, Still Needs Further Exploration
- 2 Florida Women Possibly Face Life in Prison After Alleged Glitter Assault
- Radio PD Kris Kelly Found Dead, Industry Condolences
- Netflix Good Movie Review: Stay Close