The former prosecutor says her reputation was damaged, she lost speaking engagements and her publisher dropped her along with her being booted off of several boards for her over zealous participation in prosecuting the five black teens in the Central Park Jogging case aka The Central Park Five.
Fairstein is suing for damages for how she was portrayed in the movie “When They See Us.” Aww,…. Lest we forget the five black men who served all that time in prison for a crime they didn't commit? Netflix responds that Fairstein's suit is frivolous TMZ reports. We'll keep you posted.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show