Lauren Woulard has been appointed ViacomCBS/MTV Entertainment Group as Manager, Communications She officially started two weeks ago to bring some of your @favorite moments in pop culture to life. The nine tentpole brands include: MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, Pop TV, VH1, Smithsonian, TV Land, CMT and Logo.
Lauren says “Many of you have been working with me throughout several different stages in my career (from starting out in beauty PR to Allied to One/35 and The Chamber Group to my own personal projects) and I can’t wait to work with you in this new capacity! I’ll have many more projects and campaigns to keep you updated on, but for now please see my show roster below:”
- MTV Entertainment Group’s Mental Health Action Day – Kicks off Thurs., 5/20
- See Us Unite For Change: The Asian American Foundation (TAAF) In Service of The AAPI Community – Premieres Fri., 5/21 at 8pm ET
- VH1’s Cartel Crew Season 3 – Premieres Mon., 6/7
- VH1’s Growing Up Black Los Angeles (digital series) – TBD June 2021
- MTV Video Music Awards 2021 – TBD 2021