Comedian Kevin Hart is probably not trusting a lot of people right now after discovering that it was a former friend of 15 years, Johnathan Jackson, 41, was the one who filmed that sex scene in Vegas a few months back then attempted to extort money from Hart in exchange for his silence. Jackson co-starred with Hart in Steve Harvey's movie franchise “Think Like a Man Too” in 2014.
Initially, Hart who had a PR and personal nightmare to contend with, as he had an upcoming project and his wife was pregnant at the time, thought the girl in the film, Montia Sabbag, was trying to extort money for him. Prosecutors in LA charged Jackson who remains in custody with $100,000 bail. Guess he won't be calling Kevin to help him out. Jackson was brilliant enough to send Hart a letter (see below) with the failed requests for money from blogs and news organizations which later turned into evidence, of course. If convicted he is facing up to four years in prison. A blind man can clearly see there is more to this story.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?