Digital and Radio Facts:
Charlotte, NC (July 5th, 2017): Beasley Media Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI), announces Kelly Mac will return to the Carolinas as the new Midday Host and Music Director at WBAV/V101.9-FM. She will begin her new position on July 10, 2017.
Mac most recently served as the program director and PM drive talent in Indianapolis, Indiana. Prior to that, she was the midday talent at WJMZ-FM in Greenville, South Carolina.
“It’s a blessing to be able to team up with a strong, creative, competitive, and supportive leader like Uzi who believes in live, local, personality driven radio,” said Mac. “Charlotte has been a market I’ve been watching and wanting to work in over a decade. So I am thrilled to have the chance to join forces with Uzi and the WBAV team!”
“I am excited to bring in a talent who is so passionate about radio and has the drive, enthusiasm, and talent to continue to grow our awesome WBAV brand,” noted Operations Manager Jeff Uzi D Anderson. “Kelly’s incredible attitude and magnetic connection that she has with her listeners both on and off the air will be a game changer in the market. I look forward to the positive impact she will bring, which is right in line with the culture that we continue to build here at Beasley Media Charlotte.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU