Radio Facts: Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift's award acceptance speech was the epitome of arrogance and inconsideration. She was already nervous and excited and he literally destroyed her glory. Apologizing to her on her twitter page is a joke. The way she looks after he leaves the stage is what makes you really feel for her. She is lost for words and the camera had to pan to another segment. Her and her mother were later spotted backstage by several celebrities in a corner crying. I have lost respect for Kanye. He went too far on this one.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)