Radio Facts: Justin Timberlake was finally able to perform again this Friday, January 4th (and additionally Sunday, January 6th) in his first concert dates following a 2 month performance hiatus. His A Man of the Woods tour had been put on hold following bruised vocal cords.
The tour was initially delayed in late October with Timberlake's cancellation of a Madison Square Garden show, soon followed by a slew of further cancellations. Timberlake updated fans in December that doctors had cautioned him against performances until January.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59