As the saying goes, “Ask and you shall receive.” “Get Out” filmmaker Jordan Peele sent out the follow twitter repost this past Friday.
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) March 11, 2017
As Jordan reposted Indie Wire's tweet he just simply added the praying hands emoji. Well, Peele's prayers were answered as “Get Out” has the crossed the $100M mark, making Jordan Peele the first Black writer-director to do so with his feature debut. With an initial budget of $4.5 million, Peele is winning! If you have seen the movie, you know what I mean when I say, Jordan has done something that may release many Black filmmakers from a sunken place.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- YSN FLOW Releases New Track And Video “WANT BEEF? 3.0”
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Bart Scott is NOT buying the idea that the Seahawks want to help Antonio Brown as a person | Get Up