Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Entercom Kansas City is seeking a strategic visionary, talent motivator and determined winner to be our next Program Director for WDAF 106.5 The Wolf.
Applicants must be strategic thinkers and highly competitive with experience in country format programming preferred. You must be creative, resourceful and possess the skill to coach, manage, support and motivate a talented staff.
You must also be able to develop strategic programming and marketing plans, conduct, analyze, and implement market research, and work closely with sales and promotion to increase ratings and revenue.
- Big picture mastery of country hits contemporized to a 2020 presentation that is competitive in the new audio landscape
- Weekly one-on-one coaching of high-profile air talent
- Hands-on scheduling of music logs to optimize the delicate balance of cume and TSL
- Relentless competitive spirit and the interminable drive to be #1
- Tireless work ethic & uncompromising integrity
- A commanding leadership style in the hallway, the studio, the community and the industry
- Minimum three years’ experience as Program Director or Assistant Program Director in a Top-50 Nielsen market
- Proven demonstrable ratings success
- Ability to coach, develop, and build an all-star station lineup
- Ability to lead others to visualize and execute a strategy
- Ability to work closely with sales on the development of effective solution based ideas for clients
- Knowledge of the Country format
- Experience on-air and hosting events
- Knowledge of social media platforms and engagement