I’m pretty sure now most people know who close Jemelle Hill and Cari Chion are. Both women left the world of ESPN to bet on themselves and it is refreshing to see these two women supporting one another. While the two work collectively on their own show on Vice entitled, “Stick to Sports,” they also have their own individual shows.
Jemelle Hill was a guest on Cari’s new podcast, “The Brownprint” and Cari asked her the simple question that most Black people can relate to. When was the first time you knew you were a Black women working in a White man’s world? Check out the clip for Jemelle’s answer.
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- Radio One Charlotte Names New Program Director for Heritage Sports Radio WFNZ 610AM/92.7FM
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- New York Public Radio Names Kenya Young Senior Vice President of WNYC Studios
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”